Monday, November 24, 2008

Kevin Rudd and Wayne Swan - There's no def......

Kevin Rudd and Wayne Swan 

Click to enlarge

Just say the "d" word. Get it out there, and life will get easier. Those of us who took a while to kiss a girl know that, the longer you wait the harder it gets.

I also have another tip, a forecast I haven't heard yet. Kevin is terrified of borrowing. The pressure to do so is getting greater by the day. He needs a large infrastructure spend. There is a large pool of money, called superannuation, looking for somewhere to be invested, other than shares.

I bet, they, the government, are looking for a way to bring the two together. Kevin doesn't have to borrow, as much, and our super gets a new home. I'm not actually opposed to it. I am interested to see if, and how they do it. This is a theme I will be exploring.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: